Did you know you can change your Wi-Fi Password anytime without calling a service representative? To do this, you need to have an ipNX Self-Service Account. Not signed up? Please visit here now – https://selfservice.ipnxnigeria.net/
Signed up on the Self-Service Portal? Follow these steps below to change your Wi-Fi Password:
- Ensure your modem is powered on
- Log in to the Self-Service Portal
- Click on Manage Services
- Click on Change Wi-Fi Password. (Please note that you can only change your Wi-Fi Password and not the Wi-Fi name/SSID)
- Click on Wireless Device and you will see a drop-down box with numbers 1 –5.
- You will notice that as you select a different number, the Network name/SSID changes. Select the number that displays your Wi-Fi name on the Network Name (SSID) field.
- Input your New Password and click on Apply Changes.
The above steps should effect a password change. Once the changes are applied, kindly reconnect all your Wi-Fi devices using the new password.
Please send a mail to email@example.com if you experience any issues.