With our convenient payment channels, paying for your ipNX Internet subscription and voice credit could not be any easier. All payments should be made in advance as this is a prepaid service.
ipNX Customer Self Service Portal
Pay for your ipNX Internet subscription and voice credit via the Customer Self Service Portal
- Log in to https://selfservice.ipnxnigeria.net/
- Click on MANAGED SERVICES
- Select Renew Now and then follow the prompts.
You can pay for your internet subscription and Voice credit at any ATM machine that supports QUICKTELLER payments. Just look out for the Quickteller name or logo on the machine.
Pay for your ipNX Internet subscription and voice credit via Quickteller. Visit https://www.quickteller.com/ipnx and follow the steps below:
- Enter your email/phone number in the field provided.
- Enter your Customer ID.
- In the select option field, please choose your data plan from the list provided.
- Click continue and follow the prompts.
NOTE: You do not have to register on the platform to make payments.
Payments for your internet subscription and voice credit can be made to any of the following banks via PayDirect:
PayDirect is a secure web-based solution that allows corporate and government organizations in Nigeria receive payments from distributors, agents and customers.
- Simply state that the payment is being made for your ipNX subscription or telephone credit via PAY DIRECT.
- Present your 12 digit customer ID number or your ipNX telephone number (e.g. 01-628 XXXX)
- You will be asked to confirm your account details and the amount to be paid.
- At the end of your transaction ensure you receive your PayDirect receipt.
Payment for 12 months subscription in advance attracts 1-month free subscription.
Find an iShop location close to you here to conveniently make payments for your ipNX Internet subscription and Voice credit.
Our Opening Hours Are:
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm, Saturday & Public Holidays: 11am – 2pm
You can make cash, cheque or card payments via POS.